1. Analyses, designs, develops, and codes REST API using NodeJS.
2. Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
3. Designs and defines specifications for systems. Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
4. Work with Project Managers, Developers, and QA and deliver software as per business requirements.
5. Perform code and design reviews and guide the team in development.
6. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep it in sync with team members.
7. Follow the best practices while developing the apps and keep everything structured and well documented.
Expert knowledge of NodeJS, any NoSQL Database(s) like Mongo DB, Couch DB, etc., and good knowledge on DevOps, server-side security, and performance optimization.